Wednesday, November 14, 2012

it's you and me double unders

Well, it's only been a week and Bud's finger splint is on it's last legs. I'm actually surprised it lasted this long. He says it still hurts a little but we're going without the splint today because that thing is just nasty. I have to see if I can find another one or it's two popsicle sticks and duct tape for the next 2 weeks.

Side note.. Andre Leon Talley what is with the Darth Vader outfit on The Today Show this morning. Really? You are a leading fashion expert? Ok then.

Moving on. No dizzy spells since yesterday afternoon. Still not sure what the deal was. I did eat a lot of good calories (no junk or sugar) yesterday. Although I do have a headache today which is odd for me. I used to get them everyday before I cleaned up my diet so this is either the beginnings of a head cold or I'm carrying extra tension in my neck.

WOD was good today. I made up the conditioning part of yesterdays workout. It was 2 min ME double unders which I was able to get 63 and 3 rounds power cleans and double unders. The double unders were a bit sloppy on the last round and ate up a lot of time. And I'm happy to report I only whipped myself once today in the hand. That has got to count for something. Power cleans felt ok. I did have to break every 4-5 though. They weren't long breaks, but breaks none the less.

Going with pan seared coffee marinated skirt steak and roasted squash for dinner tonight.

Nothing else to report and nothing witty to say so I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment