Monday, December 17, 2012

Ok, I'm so over this

I dragged my butt out into the garage yesterday to do - something, anything to get my mojo back. But alas, it was not meant to be. I did do a few rounds of ghd sit ups and pull ups, a few kettlebell swings and some other warm up stuff but that was about all I could handle. This sinus infection will just not go away and I'm getting depressed. And to top it off the antibiotics are making me nauseous. Add to that all the running around, baking and shit I still have to do, I have not been a happy camper lately. On the bright side I am finished shopping for the family and my abs are pretty damn sore from the sit ups so at least I feel like I'm on the way back to becoming normal. Funny to think 'back to normal' means suffering from some sore muscle. So this week I guess I'll have to *sniff sniff* put my wods on the back burner and not stress over it. Easier said than done.

Oh and I found out what my allergic reaction was from, coffee. Or to be specific Peet's French Roast. I don't know why but I went two days without it then Bob made it for me yesterday (which I didn't know until after I drank it) and bam, 1/2 hour later I got hives and itchy feet. So there it is. Sorry Peet's, you're off the list.

Busy rest of the week. Tomorrow I'm having Bud's little friend over after school so I'm trying to prepare myself for 3 hours of potty talk and Transformer battles. Going to make some chocolate biscotti  and cookies on Wednesday. Thursday looks to be free right now but I'm sure it will end up becoming cleaning and wrapping day and running around getting those last few presents. Friday is Bud's Christmas show and party.... uh. Tired already. At some point I'm sure I'll make some time to get a wod in. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment