Friday, March 2, 2012

Ok, I'm so over this

I've been fighting this cold for about 6 days now. Come on already, I need my life back. I'm guessing my body really needs the break but mentally as of yesterday, I need to exercise. Granted, most of the week exercise was the last thing on my mind, but now that I'm finally starting to feel better, I need to workout... but I won't. Last thing I want to do is stretch this out a few more days because I was pigheaded.

My friend got to meet Bill and Haley of Primal Palate at her box yesterday. So jealous! I love their recipes. They have some of the best paleo dishes out there in my opinion.

Anyway, resting another day today, and possibly tomorrow. Unsure. Hopefully I'll be able to get thru a light wod. Bob mentioned to me that with our 70 burpees last week we would have come in around 32,000th place in the games. And that some people only managed 1. How does that happen? I mean, really, 1? Did it take 7 minutes to do 1 or did they do 1 and just stand around for 6 minutes and 58 seconds? Mind boggling.

Wednesday
Rest day
*breakfast - oatmeal w/pb, walnuts, apples, flax. lunch - ? dinner - stuffed bell peppers w/beef, mushrooms, onions


Thursday
Rest day
*breakfast - eggs w/bacon, collards, mushrooms, salsa. lunch - greek yogurt w/honey, raisins. dinner - grilled chicken, carrots, broccoli rabe tomato cucumber salad


Friday
Rest day
*breakfast - eggs w/chicken, salsa, spinach. lunch - ? dinner - crab cakes, veggie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment