1. Run over Justin Beiber and whoever came up with the Christmas Lexus commercials with your sleigh.
2. Clean out my garage so I can make it a dedicated CrossFit gym, heat and air conditioning would be nice.
3. Ban Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' from the airwaves.
4. Give BrandX and Recon Ron an extra special present this year.
5. A bottle of Patron... or two.
6. Keep my kids in bed until 6:00am on Christmas morning.
7. Help me to like Burpees.
8. More bumper plates.
9. C2 Rower
10. Make bread paleo friendly.
11. Bury Bill O'Reilly in a snowbank until next Christmas.
12. One muscle up. Just one.
13. A stable housing market and jail time for crooked politicians.
Chocolate Biscotti baking day for me today since I was pigheaded with my cleans yesterday. Not that I can't do 65#, but doing 45 of them was probably a bit much for my shoulder. Live, learn and BenGay.
*breakfast - muffin w/almond butter. Lunch - hummus, turkey, beef jerky, almonds. Dinner - sauteed shrimp w/veggies.
kb squats - 20#
good mornings - 45#
deload: 5x35, 45, 55#
21-15-9 reps for time of:
95 pound Clean - 65#
Sit-up - anchored
*Notes - did the sit ups anchored since the original wod was for ghd sit ups, increased speed when anchored. Also increased pukieness. Had to give myself a few seconds before the cleans to get over the dizzies. Couldn't do cleans unbroken, felt good though, no shoulder pain during. Next day soreness. Biceps a bit fried too. Haven't done that many cleans in a while at that weight.