Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yoga

Took the day today to do some Yoga. Much needed yoga at that. If you've never tried it you should. Unless of course, you're Gumby. I bet he doesn't have any flexibility issues. Want to improve your squatting position, yoga. Want to get those elbows up farther, yoga. I just did a 35 minute session and it was great. Stretched out the tender spots and got to actually relax for a few even though my son was intent on explaining the finer details of his new favorite show The Power Rangers. Which of course is only slightly less annoying than Cailou. If you have kids, you know that 4 year old brat is pretty annoying. I do my yoga at home thru Verizon OnDemand, Exercise TV. Hopefully I can sign up for a class sometime soon to get the full hands on experience. I took a pilates class a while ago and I really liked it. So start slow, learn the movements. Even if you only do it once, you could at least learn some new stretches to use after warmup or on days you're feeling tight.

No strength training for me today since it would be shoulder presses and my shoulder is acting up. Need to rest and ice. Not much else to report.

Power Yoga - 35 minutes

*Food Tip: Mara Natha Organic Peanut Butter. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment