Friday, August 3, 2012

'There's no such thing as a stupid question'

I'm sure everyone has heard that statement throughout their lives at least once and honestly, I couldn't disagree more. Yes, my friend, there are stupid questions. Lots of them, every day, all the time. I don't know how the admins on the forum can stand it quite frankly. But I guess that's why they do what they do and I don't. And for the love of all things holy, doesn't anyone know how to use Google? Anyone? See, there's this thing called the internet, and although you may believe it's main purpose may be facebook and watching videos of cats in costumes, but I'm here to tell you there is so much more. Trust me. Don't know what a snatch balance is? Google it. Hey whats the difference between a push press and a push jerk? Google it. Are marshmallows paleo? GOOGLE. All you're questions will be answered I swear. Now to get down from my plyo box.

Woke up with some terrible shoulder pain this morning which bothered me since I took a rest day yesterday to let it heal up. Was thinking about just going about my day but my Outlaw wod was 80+ ohs and pull ups and snatches I believe... not happening. Main site was a plethera of cleans, snatches, thrusters, eh. So I decided after I dropped the kids off that I was going to either run or bike. Can't take another rest day. Rest days usually make me feel like a lazy slug as it is let alone 2 in a row. Once I got geared up I figured I would just do 1 mile, then hop on the bike and do 5. Once I got close to home I thought what the hell, I'll finish it off with a mile. Unfortunately my legs were already finished. It was a slow mile to say the least. Felt good to get it done though. I haven't done the run/bike thing in a long time.

Off to another busy weekend filled with little girl sleepover fun, fixing our now dead stereo receiver, yardwork and cheering Bob on thru his hero charity wod tomorrow.

Friday (8/3)
1 mile run
4.87 bike
1 mile run

43 min

Thursday (8/2)
Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment