Tuesday, September 18, 2012

more mobility

Fell on the floor gasping for air after today's wod. Yay! It's been at least a week or so since I've had to do that. Running, pull ups and thrusters will do that to me. Did some clean and jerks beforehand which wren't too bad even though my wrists are pretty sore. I guess the 2 days of front squats had something to do with that. It's been a long time since they've hurt this much. Guess I need to work more mobility into the routine. Gah, more mobility. Always with the mobility. Will I ever see the day when I can just do something without stretching out 20 minutes before?

Nothing new on the Chase family front. Been busy with the kids, taking the pool down and celebrating my little dude's 5th birthday. Bud's birthday was filled with Lego Mine Craft and Angry Birds. I must say, Lego have built themselves quite an empire. There is Lego EVERYTHING now. Seriously. I didn't even know there was such a thing as Mine Craft until about a month ago let alone Lego Mine Craft. Crazy. Needless to day, Bud is a happy boy.


No new recipes lately, feeling a bit lazy in that department. Bob did make some fabulous bison and beef chili the other night though. Not sure I taste much of a difference between the bison and beef, but I think it added a bit of 'richness' to the chili.

Kids are home today keeping me busy and annoyed. Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment