Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Holy lunges

Seems like I always have a complaint about a particular exercise lately. Today it would be lunges. They have never been a particular favorite of mine and rank right up there with cleaning up vomit out of my car. But, even with that being said, I liked todays wod and overall, it wasn't that terrible. And it contained 2 other exercises I dislike. Double unders and burpees. If anything else, I'm happy I didn't look at it and find an excuse not to do it.

Oh and I'll report back on the bacon wrapped chicken tomorrow. Obviously haven't made it yet but it has bacon, how can I resist.

Wednesday
*breakfast - apple slices w/almond butter, strawberries, turkey. lunch - eggs w/spinach and mushrooms. snack - gluten free cookies. dinner - smokey bacon wrapped chicken thighs, mashed sweet pots, veggies. 


warmup:
squats
kb swings
kte
45# front squats
45# good mornings
stretching

CFSB C1/W6
Back Squat
warm: 3x95, 115, 125#
work: 3x135, 145, 155#

WOD
Pack
Five rounds for time of:
10 Burpees
15 Jumping alternating lunges
20 Double-unders - 2 rounds du/3 rounds tuck jumps
25 yard Shuttle sprint (5 x 5 yards)
Rest 90 seconds

17:17 w/rest

No comments:

Post a Comment