Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bark bark

So I watched Biggest Loser last night and saw that Bob Harper had his team do a modified Fran. Pretty cool that he loves CrossFit that much to work it into his show. Not sure I liked the jumping pull ups and push presses, but I guess they have to start somewhere. Maybe by the end of the season when they're in better shape he'll have them do it again. Really do it.

Stomach is feeling better having cut out the grains and taking Nexium the past 2 days now. Back down to 129.5 already. Realizing I've been picking up the kids leftovers too often. Had to stop myself twice today already from the 'don't want it to go to waste' I'll eat the last piece of... almond butter sandwich, half a bagel, piece of pretzel, cereal bar etc... those of you with little kids know what I'm talking about.  There is always some sort of half eaten food laying around my house. It's hard to squash the years of 'there are starving kids in Africa' statement. I know. Terrible habit.

Now if I can just get over this annoying barking seal cough and get a good nights sleep I'll be good to go. It's been 4 nights I haven't slept, even with Lunesta. The cough was so bad last night Bob got up and went downstairs to sleep on the couch and my daughter told me she heard me coughing all night. I've been taking a homeopathic cough syrup which helps a bit, but not all night. I can't take NyQuil anymore since it has acetaminophen. What a mess. All I want to do is sleep thru the night and wake up to an ass kicking wod. When did I get to the point where I missed getting my ass kicked?


Wednesday
*breakfast - oatmeal w/coconut, pb, flax, walnuts. lunch - eggs w/chicken, collards & salsa. snack - carrot sticks w/hummus. dinner - stuffed green bell peppers w/ground turkey, onion, garlic and homemade tomato sauce. 


Warmup:
KTE
OHS
push press
thrusters
squats
good mornings
stretching


CFSB C1/W4
Back Squat
warmup: 5x65, 3x95, 1x115#
work: 3x120, 130, 145#

Recon Ron
Step 9/8: 5-4-3-3-3

No WOD

*notes - back squats felt good. still sick, can't take a deep breath without having a coughing fit. chest hurts. metcons out until cough is under control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment