Tuesday, June 5, 2012

unmotivated

Feeling a little unmotivated. OK, a lot unmotivated right now. Maybe my leftover flat iron steak, fried eggs and kale breakfast will help.



By 10am the kids were making me crazy so I pumped up the tires on the jogging stroller and packed them up for a jog to the park. While they were playing I did a little metcon of pull ups and box jumps, then my son peed his pants so we had to head home sooner than expected. Yep, one of those days.

When we got back home I decided to drown my anger and sorrows in some PaleOMG banana bread and coffee. Delicious. Even my 2 picky eaters loved it.

After lunch we headed out on the bikes for a trip around the block. My daughter keeps us moving. Constantly. Moving.

Now to make some sauce for spaghetti (gluten free for me) and turkey meatballs. See, unmotivated.

Tuesday
3/4 mile jog
5x
5 pull ups
10 box jumps
3/4 mile jog




No comments:

Post a Comment