Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Everything is so heavy

<Insert best whiny voice here> If there's one thing I learned from keeping a workout blog it's that taking any more than 3 days off strength work is no good for me. It definitely helps when the body is beat up from metcons, but not for strength. All I could think of today was 'shit this feels fucken heavy.' Mentally I struggled with wanting to move some weight today since I'm still feeling pretty beat up after Sundays Mudder run; but didn't really want to take another day off. Motivation is at an all time low. Lack of vitamin B I suppose. Haven't taken it since Saturday. See I told you I would forget. That didn't take long. I'll try to remember at lunch. I'm really not a scatter brain, in fact, I'm usually pretty organized... well, in all fairness, I guess I should say I used to be. Now my attention span is about the same as my 4 year olds.

Ohhh, I see something shiny, gotta go.

Monday
dinner - turkey meatloaf w/mashed sweet pots, salad
snack - cinnamon graham cracker w/nutella (sooo wrong but so good)
Rest Day

Tuesday
breakfast - oatmeal
lunch - eggs or leftover chicken
dinner - tilapia and shrimp w/broccoli rabe, maybe brown rice
warm:
yep

CFSB C1/W11
Shoulder Press
warm: 10x16, 5x45, 3x55#
work: 5x65, 3x70, 3x75#
high rep @45 (15-12-9) cut back since I failed 18-15-12 last week

C1/W11
Front Squat
warm: 5x95
work: 5x115, 5x120, 5x125#
*no high rep back squats today since I do heavy squats tomorrow. didn't want to fry the legs completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment