Friday, April 6, 2012

Form check check

So after almost 2 years I put a video up on my forum for the coaches to see my deadlift form. Don't know why it took me so long... I guess I just never thought about it much and since I have Bob to help me, I felt pretty confident he was keeping me on the right track. But he can't always be here and since my deadlifts are getting heavier and starting to put some strain on form for me, I thought I'de video and see where my errors are. I know most of them already like not setting my shoulders over the bar correctly, sometimes I round my shoulders/back and pull (very rarely) as opposed to guiding and using my legs, my touch and go isn't as smooth as it should be (although thats not a priority for me right now). I guess a fair question would be well, if I know this stuff, then correct it. Right. It's not as easy as it sounds. It's a lot of stuff to remember! But I'm getting there. There's always room for improvement.

Wednesday
breakfast - eggs w/turkey meat
lunch - yogurt w/honey, turkey
dinner - grilled chicken w/lemon, rosemary, sauteed squash, salad


CFSB C1/W12
Back Squats
warm: 5x95, 105#
work: 5x120, 5x125, 5x130#

Thrusters
3-3-3-3-3 (thought it was 5 sets)
65-75-85-95-100#(PR)

Previous 3RM was 95#.

Thursday
breakfast - oatmeal
lunch - turkey, banana, yogurt
dinner - turkey burger on a portabello, cuc and tomato salad

CFSB C1/W12
Deadlifts
warm: 5x95, 3x115#
work: 5x145, 5x150, 5x155#
high rep @115# (12-9-6)

*no wod, no time

Friday
Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment